Things you have lost interest in over the years.

Going out. Hate being in a busy bar or pub at the weekends when you can't get a seat, the cost of it is mental these days too. Mid 30s and im already a miserable old bastard
You should feel proud, it normally takes years and years to become a miserable get, I should know. Some people are just born lucky.

Watching films, can’t be arsed, three minute trailer showing best bits , good enough for me. Lack concentration or will power to sit through films, especially long ones

I agree with the going out in the evenings thing. Apart from occasional gigs and theatre visits, I like to be in and chilled by 8pm these days. Part of it is the anti-social behaviour, not just in the town centre but druggies and alcoholics in the streets, feral kids abusing anyone who passes and e-scooters and e-bikes with no care about pedestrians or road safety. And yes, this is Bournemouth

Going out. Hate being in a busy bar or pub at the weekends when you can't get a seat, the cost of it is mental these days too. Mid 30s and im already a miserable old bastard
Hit 50 last month and im right with you though my feelings of ‘going out’ have been creeping on me for years.

I have mates who still want that big night out but i have 3 questions every time a night out is mentioned
Will it be busy
Can i get home
How will i feel the next day

I need 3 positive answers for it it be a yep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.