Things you will NEVER lose interest in

City
Space
An obsession with an alien invasion.
Space mashes my head.
Was a away last weekend and it was a clear night and had a walk on the beach. No light pollution meant the stars were just vast , bright and numerous.

I can stare at them for house but my brain finds it difficult to comprehend how many there are and how far away . I know that sounds juvenile but my brain struggles to get to grips with it all.
Biggest thing i struggle with is “what was there before the big bang” and “if the universe is expanding whats on the other side”

Space mashes my head.
Was a away last weekend and it was a clear night and had a walk on the beach. No light pollution meant the stars were just vast , bright and numerous.

I can stare at them for house but my brain finds it difficult to comprehend how many there are and how far away . I know that sounds juvenile but my brain struggles to get to grips with it all.
Biggest thing i struggle with is “what was there before the big bang” and “if the universe is expanding whats on the other side”
You’re on my page, Blue. Many years ago I was in The Trossachs, and like your experience it was crystal clear with no light pollution. Never seen anything like it in my life, was almost like you could reach out and touch them. A complete blanket.

Space is beautiful.

You’re on my page, Blue. Many years ago I was in The Trossachs, and like your experience it was crystal clear with no light pollution. Never seen anything like it in my life, was almost like you could reach out and touch them. A complete blanket.

Space is beautiful.
Another one …. Some stars you seen arent there any more. They are that far away that the time taken to get to your eye they arent there any more . What????

Another one …. Some stars you seen arent there any more. They are that far away that the time taken to get to your eye they arent there any more . What????
Yep. They’re dead but the time it’s taken for the light to reach us, you’re seeing it’s past.

You’ll put yourself into a home if you try and understand the vastness of space, so best to get the clear nights, a nice drink and just sit and stare in peace. Nothing more relaxing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.