Things you wish you'd never seen

Pelly Greeny

I was dropping something off at my Dads whilst he was out and noticed his 'Things To Do' write on wipe off board.

I went over with a view to writing something witty on. Had a quick look at what was on
Get prescription
Paint shed
Put bins out Thursday
Weedkiller
Pick up glasses

And then in a different hand writing

Lick out Sharon

Sharon being my dads partner - he was in his early 70's, her early 50's.

I'm not sure I can put into words quite how I felt at that moment other than to say it wasn't a good feeling.

Although not quite as intense as that first time, recalling the moment I spotted that last comment still makes me feel quite ill.

Anything you lot have seen and wish you hadn't?

As an asexual autistic adult I would have to say a vagina is something I regret laying my eyes upon.

I was looking at the Huffington Post this week to read about the woman beheaded in London.. clicked a link and ended up on a French post seeing a Jihadi beheading instead, huge sabre type blade and a pile of bodies and heads.......... I can't understand why those videos are tolerated on You Tube

Sorry I watched it anyway

Goatze. Sears the eyes, undeletable from the memory. Yet still you send other people disguised links to it.

Was seeing this woman years ago and the first time we had sex she mentioned she didn't do anal as it hurt too much, ok i thought, obviously had a bad experience in the past.
Anyway, she's on top and every time she comes down i can feel something touching my ballsack, i couldn't work it out, did she have a cock too, was it a turd ?
I turned her over and prepared to do it doggy style when i was met by the sight of her relapsed baboons arse, fcuk me how i didn't scream i'll never know. it was hideous.
Not only will that sight live with me forever, i also have to live with the knowledge that i was the only guy in the UK who hadn't smashed her back doors in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.