Think of the disenfranchised

AlfGreyruinedmyday

Whilst you all dream of Kaka, spare a thought for my son. He has spent the past 25 years honing his footballing skills. As a child and a teenager he spent every moment, from the time he left school at 3.00pm, practicising his technique. I can't count the number of hours he spent being tackled by a dustbin. Whilst some of you went on to A-levels he studied very hard mastering the art of indecisiveness. By the age of 27, he could not decide whether to shoot or pass. It takes a lot of skill to always pick the wrong option even when the right option is blindingly obvious.
Nevertheless, I remain extremely proud of him and am especially proud of his ability to receive a very large salary as a reward for all of those hours of practice he put in as a child. See practice makes perfect. I am however concerned that despite his ability to run into corners, never shoot and put in a shift his talents will go unused because you as fans want to see world class players. My son is world class at what he does (or doesn't do).

Constance Vassell

Lol. Your son is a cult hero. He's scored some crackers, who could forget these two screamers.

_44417093_vassell_afp416.jpg

img.186681_t.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.