Thinking is becoming dangerous. 1984 says hello.

I think it's probably more constructive to take this to email / pm mate. If you disagree with a mod decision it's unlikely thar airing your dirty laundry this way will end well. I mod a campanologists forum over here and the arguments about bells and pulling them off often get out of hand. Public spats never end well.

This assault on free thinking has been going on for a long time.
Muzac in shopping malls and shops (even wetherspoons)
Drink responsibly
Caution - slippery surface
See it say it sorted
Please remember to take all your personal belongings
Certain radio stations
All kinds of distractions designed to interrupt your thought processes and distract you.
I hope that the sheeple come to realise that the life which is being (not so subtly) foisted on us, is not the way to eutopia.
Less is more.

I think it's probably more constructive to take this to email / pm mate. If you disagree with a mod decision it's unlikely thar airing your dirty laundry this way will end well. I mod a campanologists forum over here and the arguments about bells and pulling them off often get out of hand. Public spats never end well.
eh?

Are you in the wrong thread?

I think that Britons are in fact guilty of not thinking anything through for themselves preferring instead to take what they want to cherry pick off the internet as gospel and then shout at anybody who disagrees. That is a society thing though not a government thing. Unfortunately some of the stuff that these internet grazers see on line is warped stuff telling them that governments and unelected bodies are the ones preventing free thought and free speech and making them all paranoid. The irony is the fact that they can moan about being manipulated or blocked from free speech clearly shows that they are allowed the freedom to think and express themselves. If that were not the case I would surely be arrested and imprisoned for even writing this.

This bloke didn't get arrested though.

355937FE00000578-3644716-image-a-12_1466079186351.jpg

In fact, he's on tv every day. Doing it again.

So how often do campanologists pull each other off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.