Thinking of heading Down Under later this year/early next ye

feedthegoat27

The following might be of some interest, can't imagine you'll see flights to Oz this cheap again for the foreseeable, or maybe ever...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fly.com/uk/deal/?id=Cheap-Flights-to-Melbourne&link_type=hp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fly.com/uk/deal/?id=Cheap-Fl ... nk_type=hp</a>

Re: Thinking of heading Down Under later this year/early nex

Clicking on the prices it increases them to £700-800?

TINY said:

I imagine these are super popular and some of the fares might have shot up already. The March and April 2015 dates were still live at around £460 return just earlier....

feedthegoat27 said:
TINY said:

I imagine these are super popular and some of the fares might have shot up already. The March and April 2015 dates were still live at around £460 return just earlier....

What?

BimboBob said:
feedthegoat27 said:
TINY said:

What?

As in, the cheapo seats will be in demand, and the prices will soon shoot up. Sounds like a lot of dates have jumped up already....

feedthegoat27 said:
BimboBob said:
feedthegoat27 said:

What?

As in, the cheapo seats will be in demand, and the prices will soon shoot up. Sounds like a lot of dates have jumped up already....

As in...that makes no sense. Just "Popular" will do or "very popular". Unless you are a 15 year old girl from L.A in which case I'm sorry for pointing this out.

Ha. I did a fair bit of work on price comparisons down to Melbourne as part of a strategy review for one particular carrier.

The cheapest generally are China Southern, China Eastern and Royal Brunei. Of those Royal Brunei are by miles the one to go for. They're dry, but you can take your own booze aboard, and they've now got shiny new 787s and a low density seating plan.

But the prices are very often below £700 - and bear in mind £450 of that is tax.

feedthegoat27 said:
TINY said:

It's purely a marketing exercise. Yes grab them if you can, but there'll be about 2 seats a flight for that, as the airline is losing a fortune on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.