Thinking of starting Supporters Club in Poole/Bournemouth

BluePurgatory said:
allan harper said:
Another club ffs at this rate they'll be no tickets left for us proper fans.

Yea I agree Allan, I propose that any future new club should not be allowed to start, unless they have a least one member who didn't attend York away! (puts tonge in cheek)

There is a branch Southampton / Winchester a34
I would join along with quite a few other people from Bournemouth
There used to be a branch called the Wessex branch but it folded
I used to be trip organiser for this branch
Am a season ticket holder Travel mainly by train

alan.ctid1 said:

Is that you Mr Crumley?

Me and my flatmate would be up for this. We live in Bournemouth. Whole place is raggy as anything, but seems to be more Chelsea shirts around since they won champions league.

GnashZumbah said:
Me and my flatmate would be up for this. We live in Bournemouth. Whole place is raggy as anything, but seems to be more Chelsea shirts around since they won champions league.
Always had a large following of Chelsea down here,i even ended up on a Chelsea coach for the Full Members final '86,it was top secret that i was City..only a few CFC mates new,was a bloody nightmare spending the day with them.

-- Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:24 pm --

GnashZumbah said:
Always had a large following of Chelsea down here,i even ended up on a Chelsea coach for the Full Members final '86,it was top secret that i was City..only a few CFC mates knew,was a bloody nightmare spending the day with them.

Bilboblue said:
alan.ctid1 said:

Is that you Mr Crumley?

Yes that's me

mancunial said:
My mate from Audenshaw is living and working in poole, let me know if you set this up I'll pass the info on to him!

You on about Mark Hayes by any chance? I was working down Bournemouth the other week and met up with him for a pint in Westbourne. He lives in the Parkstone/Branksome area. He mentioned there was a few blues knocking about the area.

Pezzer2 said:
mancunial said:
My mate from Audenshaw is living and working in poole, let me know if you set this up I'll pass the info on to him!

You on about Mark Hayes by any chance? I was working down Bournemouth the other week and met up with him for a pint in Westbourne. He lives in the Parkstone/Branksome area. He mentioned there was a few blues knocking about the area.
yea just been on the phone to him, I'm off down there in a couple of week to see him, blue through and through mark

Thanks for all the responses. Sorry not got back to you all yet, been busy with work and now just setting off for the 500 mile+ round trip to see city saints!

I will continue with this on Monday. It might be good for us all to meet up and discuss getting an official club going!

I'm sure my local working mens club will let us all gather there.

Will be in touch soon.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.