Third party ticket sites and City (dodgy site ticket claims - p32)

When you go to Anfield in the City end and see 3 tourists in front of you, and Liverpool score, and one of the tourists quietly celebrates the goal, you know there is something very wrong with how away tickets are distributed and sold. And that includes the CL, SF against Real Madrid at the Etihad, etc.

When you go to Anfield in the City end and see 3 tourists in front of you, and Liverpool score, and one of the tourists quietly celebrates the goal, you know there is something very wrong with how away tickets are distributed and sold. And that includes the CL, SF against Real Madrid at the Etihad, etc.

Liverpool away was like being in the tourist section of the Liverpool end, utterly soul destroying, actually puts you off wanting to go to what should be a good away day

There are so many non league clubs out there who do more for their fans even though the clubs themselves earn a tiny fraction of what these big teams turnover.

It’s sickens me tbh. I gave uo our season tickets last season and didn’t miss it at all. We still went to Brighton away (our only match) and our 8 year old son waited by the coach to see the players after the game. Not one stopped. Not one even looked at the kids screening their names. They just sat on the coach for 20/30 mins as the other players boarded the bus. Made my blood boil.

My first game Chelsea away circa 2003. We lost 5 0 and sun jihai was sent off. I was crying my eyes out. I waited by the bus to catch a glimpse of my heroes and they all stopped and signed my programme. I still have that programme. I will never forget Shaun goater ruffling my hair as he walked on by. That was me hooked.

Modern football is just fucking shit. It’s taking fans and treating them with utter contempt. The players are paid an obscene amount of money yet ticket prices continue to rise to eye watering levels. Families have been priced out and instead tourists take their places. It’s vile. Add to that ridiculous kick off times, var and the fact the game is geared towards fans who sit and watch at home rather than the ones who flood the stadiums. Won’t be long until they play games abroad.

Going to a premier league match is akin to visting Disney land. A load of over priced crap aimed at gullible tourists who have fallen for the latest catchy slogan the marketing teams have come up with. “Together” “this means more” “London pride”. What a load of shite.

Rant over

Two rags in front of me last season! Utter joke as we all keep on saying yet nothing is done by the club to resolve the issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.