Third party ticket sites and City (dodgy site ticket claims - p32)

Well they appointed a Ticketing Compliance Manager.
Let’s see how that goes. Chelsea criteria should be out soon so let’s see how many don’t end up with the fans. I had a spurs fan next to me last year who was supporting us hoping to see Chelsea lose. I have forgotten how he obtained his ticket but it wasn’t via the loyalty scheme or via a branch.

Sorry if this is already covered but have we had any announcement or details of who this is yet?

I’d be very surprised if you or anyone outside the club ever found that out. The club will want the person to be as anonymous as possible.

Yet Fulham/Luton was superb, the club need to wake up
Less corporates with no affiliation to the club other than being invited by a blue on a jolly, less fans of other clubs who have paid well over the odds on a ticketing website and less fans who 'support' City but couldn't name the team equals more blues at a game who will back the side which equals a better atmosphere. It isn't rocket science. As an earlier poster said the atmosphere at Liverpool was shit even after going one up.

Less corporates with no affiliation to the club other than being invited by a blue on a jolly, less fans of other clubs who have paid well over the odds on a ticketing website and less fans who 'support' City but couldn't name the team equals more blues at a game who will back the side which equals a better atmosphere. It isn't rocket science. As an earlier poster said the atmosphere at Liverpool was shit even after going one up.
There no one size fits all solution. Burnley was great but Wolves and Sheff Utd (except the last 5 mins) were poor. Most of our following at these three games were the regular faces / away support

There no one size fits all solution. Burnley was great but Wolves and Sheff Utd (except the last 5 mins) were poor. Most of our following at these three games were the regular faces / away support
Wolves is a problem as the fans are spaced out across the entire length of the pitch, same at Sheffield where it's the full width of the pitch. Acoustics at Wolves especially are shit as well. The best size is to ensure that at least 85 - 90% of away tickets are sold via points and the SC rather than the 50 - 60% which it sometimes is.

Unfortunately, there's more people, and those people want reflected glory so City will cash in on that. This is the price of success we all deep down knew was going to happen, plenty of United mates told me of their ticket woes in the late 90's early 2000's.
Old Trafford is like a theme park but they do seem to prioritize locals for away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.