Third party ticket sites and City (dodgy site ticket claims - p32)

I think the compliance officers primary role will be to ‘protect’ fans from being ripped off by third party agencies and allow fans instead to be ripped off by City and their commercial partners.
I think you will find his main task will be to stop City Fans selling tickets below FV or at FV on Facebook Sites. If you don't pass to F & F they want you to return ticket to them so they can sell it on at a profit. This person is not here to help us, he is here to help the Club.

I think you will find his main task will be to stop City Fans selling tickets below FV or at FV on Facebook Sites. If you don't pass to F & F they want you to return ticket to them so they can sell it on at a profit. This person is not here to help us, he is here to help the Club.

I think you might have missed the main thrust of my post, but yes I agree he won’t be here to help the fans.

I think the compliance officers primary role will be to ‘protect’ fans from being ripped off by third party agencies and allow fans instead to be ripped off by City and their commercial partners.
Interesting that government yesterday announced a consultation on sale of tickets (both music and sport) later this year with the obvious aim of banning resale of tickets at a profit by the likes of viagogo etc.

Interesting that government yesterday announced a consultation on sale of tickets (both music and sport) later this year with the obvious aim of banning resale of tickets at a profit by the likes of viagogo etc.

I think Twickets get away with robbery. They market themselves as ‘fan to fan’ and tout free, etc. Then take a fee of £10 on a £50 ticket and then PayPal take a slice too.

The club done care. The club will whore and tout match tickets to legal online ticket tout companies to make money. The club has long gone caring about and putting genuine City fans first.
They are charging close on £300 for off site hospitality for games like Brentford!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.