Third party ticket sites and City / West Ham game

Someone's making a tidy profit selling these tickets. I was really close to getting them, luckily some more are going on sale tomorrow, I can get 2 in the morning.
something is going on, my son qualified in the 1pm window the other Friday as he has over 20,000 but not on this years cup scheme, when he logged on there were only £115 and up left, he said he wasn't paying that but continued to keep checking at 5:05pm 2 for £45 came available which he grabbed it, definitely something strange in the distribution of tickets these days

something is going on, my son qualified in the 1pm window the other Friday as he has over 20,000 but not on this years cup scheme, when he logged on there were only £115 and up left, he said he wasn't paying that but continued to keep checking at 5:05pm 2 for £45 came available which he grabbed it, definitely something strange in the distribution of tickets these days

How old is your son to have 20,000 points mate?

How old is your son to have 20,000 points mate?
20 mate, he's had a season ticket since 2007 and went all the away games as he qualified as a pull through as I qualified, throw in games when you got 100 points Reading, Hamburg and there used to be a system outside store when you could scan your seasoncard and you got additional points upon scanning and all cup schemes and I kept him on platinum as I wanted him in a good position for when he got to adult age

I paid the £34 for two £4 tickets for the England v Scotland game in 1977.
Over 4 × the value.
It has been happening for as long as i remember.

20 mate, he's had a season ticket since 2007 and went all the away games as he qualified as a pull through as I qualified, throw in games when you got 100 points Reading, Hamburg and there used to be a system outside store when you could scan your seasoncard and you got additional points upon scanning and all cup schemes and I kept him on platinum as I wanted him in a good position for when he got to adult age

Fair play that, that’s some doing is that, I’ve had a season ticket since at Maine Road and only had a few years off due to work and I’m only on about a third of that points wise and I’ve just turned 53, mind you I don’t do may aways these days if at all any, but to get that to that kind of points at that age is great

Me too. I've got a vague memory of people scanning tickets but i didn't think you got loyalty points for doing it
I think there was something like cityzen points which you could use for merchandise but can't remember properly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.