Third party ticket sites and City

its going to take someone to get badly injured in an attack for this to stop and eventually most likely one day will happen, its a pitty we cant FOIA the club for distribution info of tickets, i dont think its an option with a private run organisation

It's very unlikely that the club are doing it is extremely likely that fans are doing it though. One game can pay for most of the season ticket so it will make sense for a lot of people to skip the odd big game and cash in

United fans in our end at Liverpool, United fans buying tickets in our end v Madrid at home and for the semi final against Chelsea, countless fans of other clubs in our away ends at most games all courtesy of our club. And you wonder why so many games are sold out at stupidly high points compared to other seasons? It's because more and more away tickets are being sold by the club via these sites. And if this weren't true then I expect the club to come after me and this site for libel.
Livefootball has thousands of tickets available on their site for remaining PL games.

Do people not realise the immense criminal charges they would be facing if they were illegally touting these having bought them from regular supporters ??

They are getting them from PL clubs and that’s why they continue as a successful business as they have done for many years.

It's very unlikely that the club are doing it is extremely likely that fans are doing it though. One game can pay for most of the season ticket so it will make sense for a lot of people to skip the odd big game and cash in
It is very likely. You can't explain the vast amount of 'non-City' fans at both home and now away games for it not to be the club doing it.

We've become Barcelona and Real In Madrid in the home ends.

Imagine Millwall doing something similar. Lol!

A United mate in work bought a United membership for himself and his son this season hoping to get match tickets. He hasn't been able to buy a ticket yet. All United have offered him is hospitality tickets costing £100's.. He's given up and wasted his money, in his own words. And United are shit.

is it not a breach of health and safety having away fans in the home section, this is the reason we have segregation in football in the first place, now if these tickets end up in the wrong hands i'd say city are breaking the law

Whilst season ticket and match day ticket checks on City fans have been ramped up by the club this season.

Really don't know what the answer is.

I guess if someone becomes a longer term supporter... like me then fair play. But it will mainly be tourists. Who will never come again.

I'd give a left knacker to get a season ticket and away tickets. But I understand other people have waited longer.

The one thing I think i do deserve is CL tickets. I've missed one home Champions League game (that fans can attend) since before covid. And that was because I couldn't get a ticket (RM last season)

While I share the same pov on all of your points, the club clearly don't give a fuck who attends these days, and the disconnect is getting worse by the game. I've said it before, but we don't have the numbers for this to be sustainable, and when the time comes when we're not quite as exciting to watch as we are now (and it 100% will) and the demand from day-trippers drops off, the absolute clowns at City making these short term decisions are going to look fucking pathetic.
Will they though ?

Really don't know what the answer is.

I guess if someone becomes a longer term supporter... like me then fair play. But it will mainly be tourists. Who will never come again.

I'd give a left knacker to get a season ticket and away tickets. But I understand other people have waited longer.

The one thing I think i do deserve is CL tickets. I've missed one home Champions League game (that fans can attend) since before covid. And that was because I couldn't get a ticket (RM last season)

And we all know why you and other genuine City fans couldn't get a ticket for that match. One of the all time low ticket selling scams by the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.