This annoying pop-up that comes on the right side of the...

I wish life was so simple that a pop up advert on a forum I frequent could be seen as a problem.

I just click the little X and it goes away. More than can be said for most things in life.

it's a little bastard as evrytime I try and click on the x it moves slightly meaning I miss the x and the ad page opens up!!!

then when I do click the X successfully the fecker comes back again on the next page!!

Ric said:
Yeah, sorry about that. I know it's pretty annoying, but it's not going to be there forever. It's just a short term thing to help pay for the new server, and they will be gone by the end of the month.

Cheers,
Ric

Thanks for clearing this up

It shows up on my screen ....

but from the LEFT side ... as i'm viewing it.

alib said:
it's a little bastard as evrytime I try and click on the x it moves slightly meaning I miss the x and the ad page opens up!!!

then when I do click the X successfully the fecker comes back again on the next page!!

Haha no exactly what you mean. They should be happy with the amount of hits to their site from this website where I keep missing the bloody x!!

Ric/Mods:

Are we supposed to click the advert links?! Obviously we don't have to if we don't feel like it, but I assume revenue for the site is driven by click throughs from here to our "sponsors", so to speak. How much renenue does this generate, both on a per click basis, and in total over say a month? how much does it cost to keep this place going?

i see skies of blue said:
Ric/Mods:

Are we supposed to click the advert links?! Obviously we don't have to if we don't feel like it, but I assume revenue for the site is driven by click throughs from here to our "sponsors", so to speak. How much renenue does this generate, both on a per click basis, and in total over say a month? how much does it cost to keep this place going?

It's not cheap I can tell you that. New servers, hosting fees & a small wage for each moderator soon adds up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.