This cannot be serious...

The InvisiBLUE Man

surely the little tranny b*****d is having a laugh; maybe he has mastered irony...?!?

once a cnut, always a cnut, once a cnut, always a cnut....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2824608/Ron-Youre-a-bunch-of-cheats.html

Ron: You're a bunch of cheats
CRISTIANO RONALDO has launched an amazing attack on divers after his second red card in 11 games.
The Real Madrid winger was frequently criticised while at Manchester United for going to ground too easily.

But the Portuguese 'winker', 24, claimed English football had taught him NOT to dive.

He was sent off on Sunday after swinging an elbow into the face of Malaga's Patrick Mtiliga - rupturing the Danish defender's nose.

But Ronaldo blasted: "It was a shameful decision to send me off for that because all I was doing was trying to hold the player off and it's because I was educated not to dive and cheat in England.

"I was just a kid when I arrived at United and in the Premier League I was taught that trying to con the referee and play-acting are not acceptable.

"Now I get really angry when I see other players cheating.

"I was trying to shrug myself clear and I really didn't try to elbow him.

"It's not my fault. He's a little guy, about 5ft 7in, and that meant I caught his nose by accident.

"It makes me furious that the ref sent me off for that - even if TV showed his nose bleeding a little bit."

Ron feels he is the victim of rough-house tactics himself.

He said: "One of the bad things about playing in Spain is that if you are a player with skill, you get lumps booted out of you. I don't want protection, only justice."

Tbf to the tranny watching the video it wasn't a red however I don't care, once a tranny always a tranny.

He said: "One of the bad things about playing in Spain is that if you are a player with skill, you get lumps booted out of you. I don't want protection, only justice."
Oh and 1 million quid a month

stockholm blue syndrome said:
Oh and 1 million quid a month
Didn't he moan about the same thing in England, saying that this was why Spain was better?

P.S. Surely this is a come and get me plea to Bobby Manc?

;-P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.