This car voted WORST car in Britain - what was yours ?

Here's the list :

Ten worst cars:

1 Austin Allegro,
2 Morris Ital,
3 Talbot Sunbeam,
4 Austin Princess,
5 Hillman Imp,
6 Rover 200,
7 Triumph Acclaim,
8 Rover 800,
9 Morris 1800,
10 Triumph TR7.

Phew ! Only had one of those cars on that list - Morris Ital.

Not a bad car for my first car in 1987 - colour was officially 'Champagne Beige' but that was to make it seem like a top model. Had to replace the gearbox.
I sold it to a DJ who bought it for the big boot - it could hold nearly all his kit.
Wonder where it went after that ?

1894 said:
Here's the list :

Ten worst cars:

1 Austin Allegro,
2 Morris Ital,
3 Talbot Sunbeam,
4 Austin Princess,
5 Hillman Imp,
6 Rover 200,
7 Triumph Acclaim,
8 Rover 800,
9 Morris 1800,
10 Triumph TR7.

Not a bad car for my first car in 1987 - colour was officially 'Champagne Beige' but that was to make it seem like a top model. Had to replace the gearbox.
I sold it to a DJ who bought it for the big boot - it could hold nearly all his kit.
Wonder where it went after that ?
HAHA looking at that list its no wonder there's no British car industry anymore.

In the mist of this 70s and 80s bollocks there was a flame that burned much brighter than the rest and really was the monkeys nuts, and i am proud to say i owned one (in the 90s)

I bring you!

Alfasud_1_5TI.jpg

my first car was a morriss marina 1700 went like shit on the straight but going round corners was a different story

1894 said:

My grandad got one. I remember opening the bonnet and there was this VAST space with a little bit of engine & associated gubbins under there. Reckon you could've fitted a bus engine in the space...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.