This Charming Ned

Met the guy once or twice and I have to say he is one of the most charming, unassuming, humble person I have ever met. He is City through and through and I see him as an integral part of the future of the club.

Good luck tonight Ned.

Bombo said:
nedum lives two streets down from me and I often see him in the local texco express or sainsburys with his girlfriend or his sister. I dont go over and bug him as I respect peoples privacy, but I've heard the local kids are always knocking on his door for autographs etc to which he is more than accomadating, according to several different sets of parents, sounds like a nice lad whose family have done a great job of bringing him up with his feet on the ground.

You live in Alky then?

BibbyBlue85 said:
Bombo said:
nedum lives two streets down from me and I often see him in the local texco express or sainsburys with his girlfriend or his sister. I dont go over and bug him as I respect peoples privacy, but I've heard the local kids are always knocking on his door for autographs etc to which he is more than accomadating, according to several different sets of parents, sounds like a nice lad whose family have done a great job of bringing him up with his feet on the ground.

You live in Alky then?

I do indeed

I think i'm right in saying he's still studying, too, plus he does a tremendous amount of community work and his DJing on BBC Asia amongst others. He's the perfect role-model for young kids. I can't imagine him ever getting involved in the off-the-pitch shenanegans others do. A pleasure to have at the club.

I said I wasn't going to get anyone on my shirt again however I'm thinking about getting him on one along with "Superman"...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.