This club

Craig

Is unbelieveable it really is never ever dull.I slagged Hughes a fair bit myself but I have to say I think he's been shit on.Giving him all that money and then sacking him in December when we are 6th with a game in hand and a first cup semi final in 20 odd years is madness.If anything they should have sacked him in the summer but not now.It just means that anything they ever say has to be taken with a pinch of salt after all the faith they kept saying they had in Hughes.Ok it won't happen but we could still win the League and 4th spot is very achieveable,plus we could be less than 2 months away from winning a trophy.Most clubs are run by twats and we are no different,Gary Cooke is up there with Kenyon for the biggest prick in football award.Not much we can do about it though and with money we've got even we'll get there in the end.

Good job fergie doesn't manage us he'd be long gone by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.