this could be hard!

KAL_EL

dont want to come across as being a glory hunter since the money and all that but been lurking now for a good year and only thought it right i should join.why bluemoon?well been on em all and this is the only one with the most members and a regular debate on all things city.
been a season ticket holder now since coms was rightly bestowed on us,never had one before due to armed forces commitments but always went to as many games as was able to do.sit in the north stand 139, yes i know what your sayin but i like it its my seat never missed a game in it.anyhow probably wont contribute as much as some of you guys on here but when i do hope its worth it.KAL_EL

KAL_EL said:
dont want to come across as being a glory hunter since the money and all that but been lurking now for a good year and only thought it right i should join.why bluemoon?well been on em all and this is the only one with the most members and a regular debate on all things city.
been a season ticket holder now since coms was rightly bestowed on us,never had one before due to armed forces commitments but always went to as many games as was able to do.sit in the north stand 139, yes i know what your sayin but i like it its my seat never missed a game in it.anyhow probably wont contribute as much as some of you guys on here but when i do hope its worth it.KAL_EL

You fucking rag ! - apart from that,your most welcome,enjoy.

poh said:
KAL_EL said:

why thank you sir!

KAL_EL said:
poh said:
KAL_EL said:

why thank you sir!

Not at all,my dear chap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.