This Easter Weekends Matches.

Re: Brentford.

Hello, Bees fan here.

Good game, good atmosphere and good football. I've already got a man-crush on Uwe.
I know your interest is entirely due to Herr Rösler but it's appreciated by most of us nonetheless.
Best of luck tomorrow and for the new season.

I stand to win £325 if City finish above UTD. and the Bees get promoted.

zombiewoof said:
Hello, Bees fan here.

Good game, good atmosphere and good football. I've already got a man-crush on Uwe.
I know your interest is entirely due to Herr Rösler but it's appreciated by most of us nonetheless.

Well done to my new Second Team the Bees on their victory and good luck to Zombiewoof on his bet!

Well done to Uwe and Brentford and good luck for this season
zombiewoof said:
Hello, Bees fan here.

Thank you for wishing us well and obviosuly the best of luck to Brentford and Uwe, it is nice to see a none-City fan on here that doesn't slate us!

Hi all

Brentford fan here. Great to see some of you at Griffin Park on Saturday, especially those doing the poznan!!

Having a city supporting brother in law, you guys are my 2nd team so obviously delighted with our appointment of Uwe.

I was at Wembley yesterday with my Mancini scarf on. Gutted with the result, in fairness I don't think "we" played well and didn't deserve to win the game. However, it shouldn't matter how badly you're playing, when you're 2-0 up at HT, you've got to close the game out. Anyway, it was ONLY a friendly right?

Onwards and upwards and here's to a premier league and league one double. Hopefully I'll be at QPR and Fulham cheering on the Citeh!!!

Burnley will be promoted if they can beat Blackpool and Derby don't win.
Chelsea are at home to Sunderland, Liverpool are away to Norwich and Arsenal travel to the KC ground to play Hull Tigers.

Kun Aguero said:
Chelsea are at home to Sunderland, Liverpool are away to Norwich and Arsenal travel to the KC ground to play Hull Tigers.
probably go to the pub to watch Burnley, will be rammed

squirtyflower said:
Kun Aguero said:

Going to the pub on Good Friday is disgraceful. I hope you'll be sticking to fish based bar snacks. Scampi fries or nothing today mate.

Are Burnley on sky ?

stony said:
squirtyflower said:
Kun Aguero said:

Going to the pub on Good Friday is disgraceful. I hope you'll be sticking to fish based bar snacks. Scampi fries or nothing today mate.

Are Burnley on sky ?
I'm guessing they are on Sky with that KO time

already had a meaty breakfast and will return from the pub to a lamb curry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.