This forum

?
Glazers_Wallet said:
doesnt half wind me up some times, i am happy with the result we got at spurs, compared to last year when we got stuffed plus liuke mancini said we need time to gel. imagine if we had a full strength gel'd team on saturday. i expected spurs to put us under for the first half. our defence was awesome some real battlers in there and that is what i love to see. silva looks like he needs to get to grips with the pace but apart from that when he had the ball he looked good. yaya toure was great some of them balls he done into the box were perfect, too bad they fell to swp who isnt good enough and neither is richards.. you all need to cheer up n be patient :)

city are back

ps:
i dunno how good my spelling n lit is on this post as i am fairly hung over, but i hope you get the gist of it :D

I was quite happy with a point myself ......

but i think the point some posters are trying to make is that Chelsea and the rags would almost certainly have been trying to win the game if they'd been Spurs opponents ...... and you can only do that by at least trying to test their keeper!

If Joe Hart had of conceded once , there didn't look to be any back for us with the approach that we took.

Draws did us no favours last season , yet here we are with one under our belts already ... with Chelsea already ahead of us , and almost certainly the rags too after tonight.

So who's to say that the rags and Chelseas approach to games is wrong ?

it's won both of them titles before now ......

time will tell whether our own approach to last weekends game will only assist in handing one of them the title again!

Prestwich_Blue said:
This forum winds me up, educates me, makes me scratch my head or facepalm in amazement and makes me laugh out loud. That's why I love it.
:) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

samharris said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
This forum winds me up, educates me, makes me scratch my head or facepalm in amazement and makes me laugh out loud. That's why I love it.
:) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In total agreement with you Prestwich blue sometimes I wonder what I would do with myself without this forum. I can see the day when I visit the quack and tell him I'm addicted to a Man City website.

I thought it was a great result, I honestly thought with a team of strangers - half fit at that as most of our best players only had a couple of days training we would get beat.

Honestly I see it as 1 point gained, we got dicked 3 - 0 in the same fixture last year, so we are a point better off and 3 goals better gd wise already.

We will get better than that. Much much better. Also when do we ever get a result away to spurs, they wont there last 6 league gams on the bounce and only lost 3 games last season. Only the rags of the top teams got a win there last season.

Logged on to agree with the OP, On saturday it is hard to imagine spurs being capable of playing any better than they did in the first half and our defence kept them out. It wasnt all Joe Hart (Kompany, Toure and Richards all got stuck in) he did what he is meant to do and it wasnt luck when Bale hit the post, Hart had all angles covered and the nearest Bale could get to the goal was hitting the post. In the second half spurs performance dropped off and we took the upper hand, 61% of the possession was ours. Our team performances will only get better as the players begin to understand how each of them plays but i was heartened by the performance. It was defensive and there was a lot of space between the defence and Tevez but this might be how to play to avoid defeat away against the top teams. We could stop a lot of this media sniping if we give Liverpool a real good hiding in the next game heres hoping , if only to wipe that sickly sneer of Alan Hansens face

If we had got that result at any of the other top four (rags,
Chelsea or Arsenal) away on the first day of the season with new players and players still getting match fit we would be ecstatic...but for some reason because it was Tottyham some of the children are throwing their toys out of the pram.................some on here need to GROW UP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.