this guy has just offered me 10 grand for a 20p

es1

well i found one of those 20p's with no date, its currently on ebay, and with 11 hours to go is at 74.50. I just got a message from this guy ,with 100% feedback, to end the auction early and he will pay me 10 grand via paypal! Surely this cannot be genuine??? Surely??????? Lol.

Sorry Elliott didn't mean to wind u up. Lol. Only joking - hope it's genuine pal

eshiers1 said:
kbb said:
Sorry Elliott didn't mean to wind u up. Lol. Only joking - hope it's genuine pal
lol pmsl...was that you???!!! i want that 10 grand!!!

no I haven't made a bid - just couldn't resist winding u up - to clarify your contact via eBay isn't me Good luck hope it's real but if he wants it that bad he only had to set an upper limit to top any bid so sound like a hoax but not me honest!!

Think with offers lke that, you can contact eBay and they can contact the bidder to see if the funds are available. I doubt it though.

If someone offered me 10 grand for a 20p I'd want to know their motives, why would someone pay that amount, he's not going to do it for a money sink.

Why would he pay £10,000 for something that is less than £800 with 11 hours to go, if he's got £10,000 then surely he would just watch it for 11 hours and end up paying a grand at least and save himself £9k???

TINY said:
Think with offers lke that, you can contact eBay and they can contact the bidder to see if the funds are available. I doubt it though.

Doubt it - offers like that contravene E-bay's T&Cs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.