this guy has just offered me 10 grand for a 20p

It has Fraud written all over it.

He will pay you the 10 grand via paypal. Then he will come in person to your door and after that he will tell paypal that he never received the 20p, so paypal will lock your account and you are in deep sh#t.

Mantel said:
It has Fraud written all over it.

He will pay you the 10 grand via paypal. Then he will come in person to your door and after that he will tell paypal that he never received the 20p, so paypal will lock your account and you are in deep sh#t.

That's why you get a recorded delivery with proof of contents.

it cant be geniune...as you say, there are 90 mins left and he coukd just bid 150 and easily get it for that...its not worth that so deffo not worth ten grand! And yes, you have to wonder what his motives are really!

eshiers1 said:
it cant be geniune...as you say, there are 90 mins left and he coukd just bid 150 and easily get it for that...its not worth that so deffo not worth ten grand! And yes, you have to wonder what his motives are really!

People regularly 'spoil' e-bay auctions. A classic is concert tickets where bidders offer thousands of pounds then disappear.

MCFC-alan88 said:
If someone offered me 10 grand for a 20p I'd want to know their motives, why would someone pay that amount, he's not going to do it for a money sink.

hardcore coin collector?

jakeplattinblue said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
If someone offered me 10 grand for a 20p I'd want to know their motives, why would someone pay that amount, he's not going to do it for a money sink.

hardcore coin collector?

When he could bid on it and get it for £170, was it? Unlikely.

Just been on e-bay to have a butchers, anyone else seen the guy looking for £5,000,000 for a full set?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.