This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

Re: cook in talks for villa

not yet but i will keep you all posted i have no idea how long they have been in talks .. i really dont like gettin my hopes up let alone any 1 elses i dont bs either

I have been waiting for city stew to enter the fray with his transfer news and it's fair to say once again he fails to disappoint.

bobmcfc said:
tommcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
tommcfc said:
yeah but do we have the name of villa's agent as well?
that might be helpful

come on bob research!!!!!

sorry i was putting wikipedia on THE LIST ;)

for the greater good i suppose

it fucking had it coming

wow seems you have alot against wiki
if anyone deserved listing though its wiki
last summer it told me had agreed a fee for ronaldinho only for me to get excited, check and be proved wrong :(

good work bob

Goaters said:
I have been waiting for city stew to enter the fray with his transfer news and it's fair to say once again he fails to disappoint.
lol

downstairs.png

If we found out what type of plane the club has that'd be a very big help. anyone got any ideas?

clairepartyring said:
I have been working in London all over the New Year and a colleague at Manchester Airport rang me last night to say that a private exec jet flew in from Valencia yesterday and was parked well away from the terminals on a remote stand and there was a lot of activity but nobody was allowed near the plane except the necessary re-fuellers etc.
Now i do not know this but she told me that the rumour was it was not David Villa but 5 representitives from Valencia fc.
If anybody else works at the airport,did anyone see it or hear any gossip?
We need to find the info of an arrivals or movement website with info on yesterdays flights.
I just got home from LHR and bed is calling!!!!!!

When i get up maybe somebody will know a bit more?

Hello Cairebear...How are you ?? could be the most important thread youve ever done..

oh yeah..Happy new year .Sam.x

Claire works at the airport Manchester...this I know from fansonline..

M4NCI7Y said:
bobmcfc said:
tommcfc said:
bonespost said:
Falcon 100 EC-HVV visited during the afternoon, parking on stand 100 during it's stay and using call sign "Mayoral723".

how does this help????
can we at least know whos on board?

yeah i think we need a passenger list

Funnily enough my sister just texted and asked if I had details of the plane.

Details sent.

Wait out.

well then?
cant wait out for ever its fucking freezing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.