"This is as good as it gets" - Redknapp

Bilboblue said:
Sugarloaf said:
Bilboblue said:
sugarloaf care to answer this?

might do wonders for your credibility

When I started logging in around xmas, there was a moderator who was banning anyone that wasn't a city fan. I seem to remember the fourm ganging up on a bolton wanderers fan and he got binned for nothing really. So I kept my mouth shut and towed the party line. Didn't bother coming near the place around the derby etc..Joined in on some general football chat and shared opinions...never did any wumming and stayed inside the COC, much like now.

Sorry pal don't believe you.

We have many fans from other clubs on here that are welcome as long as no abuse directed towards us.

Why did you feel the need to pretend?

Well, I wasn't really that bothered about sticking around, I was just messin about on the internet at work, and noticed that people from other clubs were getting banned, so I joined in with you lot and talked about football. I wasn't logging in on a regular basis, maybe once a week.

Spurs fan in peace said:
jesus even when you beat us to CL you still hate us!

anyway Spurs fans were obviously unhappy with his comments but I think he's obv just trying to cover for some extremely poor end of season form 1 win in 11 simply wasnt good enough
Actually, I frown upon him taking a dump on the fans (because as deluded as I think some Spurs fans are they do love their team with all their heart) in order to save your own skin.

I'll say this again...

Get rid of 'Arry and get a real manager in, and you will be a Top 4 team. I don't think it would be at our expense. I think you could seriously threaten Arsenal. In the end, wouldn't that be even more satisfying to your team and the fans than knocking us off?<br /><br />-- Sun May 22, 2011 10:54 pm --<br /><br />
Spurs fan in peace said:
I know you guys hate Everton, but Moyes is a great manager no?
He's the anti-Wenger. Wenger's teams start out great and then collapse. Moyes' starts out in a collapse and then they turn into a good team way too late.

Blumers Bloomers said:
They are idiots aren't they? What kind of idiot picks up a phone to ring a phone in. They are idiots and I don't listen to them.

Nearly choked laughing at the irony of this. If there is one thing guaranteed in this life, it is Redknapp getting on the phone to Talksport and SSN to discuss other clubs business.

Spurs fan in peace said:
jesus even when you beat us to CL you still hate us!
Indeed, in my years as a City fan Spurs fans have always been very very high up the list of hate, probably occupying fifth spot behind the rags, Leeds, and the scousers. It's not new thing.

How to alienate fans in one easy lesson! All he had to say was something on the lines of

"We've done great this season but unfortunately we've stumbled at the last hurdle due to a) too many european games b) lack of depth to the squad to be able to rest key players c) a lot of injuries. I'm sure if we can strengthen the squad in a few key areas we have a decent chance of pushing on next season"

Problem is he's also telling the players that 5th is good enough and we'll be happy with that. Some may push on to prove him wrong but others will think "OK, no need to work too hard".

He's trying to set expectations to cover his arse for next season or he's working his ticket out.

I love the irony of him slagging people off that phone in radio shows yet whenever i turn on talksport they seem to have a "bagface" exclusive with him calling up to tell the world who he is going to tap up next and comment on everyone elses business.

Fuck off bollock chops.

double-chin-balls1-300x300.jpg

"This is as good as it gets" - Redknapp

Sky are running this twitcher to Chelsea all morning! Last night why didn't they ask him are you interested in the Chelsea job? I'd say because he told them not to! So he couldn't say I'm not interested! It'll be funny if he goes there, because I think there squad isn't as good as spurs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.