This is how it feels to be city!

dejongsslong

the rags were doin me nut in with the this is how it feels to be city, this is how it feels to be small, this is how it feels wen your team win nothin at all. so im sayin me get this 1 goin.

this is how it feels to be city
this is how it feels to be small
this is how it feels when we sign the best players of all best players of all.

comments?

Man Utd still have a better first 11, as do Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. Still think City need another 5 or so players, but that will happen in time. I have to say though, forth spot didn't seem likely a few weeks ago but now it is looking possible.

We should sing this song anyway - unchanged/just as it is. It's a great chant and its ironic as it feels fcuking great 'to be city' it feels fcuking great to be so called 'small' and we've all had a great time following our club even though we've won 'nothing at all' for the last 30+ years. Its the same as them singing 'who the fcuk are Man United' - its ironic and it's a wind up. We should sing it loud and proud.

I may be a red, but I am not a WUM. Are you trying to suggest Citys squad is better than any of the current top four? Only Robinho would make Man Utd squad on the left wing. Barry, for Arsenal. Richards, Bridge, Robinho/Tevez for Liverpool. Robinho for Chelsea. Trust me, I would love to see City beat Liverpool to forth, but right now they are better than you.

Pizza Man said:
I may be a red, but I am not a WUM. Are you trying to suggest Citys squad is better than any of the current top four? Only Robinho would make Man Utd squad on the left wing. Barry, for Arsenal. Richards, Bridge, Robinho/Tevez for Liverpool. Robinho for Chelsea. Trust me, I would love to see City beat Liverpool to forth, but right now they are better than you.

Better than you? Do you mean better than us, or are you a RAG?

azatheblue said:
Pizza Man said:

I joined to see your opinions and views on the current city situation. Most of the people on here seem ok, but you keep calling me a rag, ain't really going to worry me with your e-abuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.