This is how it feels to be city!

Halfpenny said:
lennon>SWP said:
Cheltblue said:
Player for player then I would say Tevez. But like I say we need someone who can score more than five goals. If Man Utd didn't have Rooney then Tevez would be first choice, but as it stands they are too similar.

Then you will need Owen to be playing a tad better than he has so far this year.

The Michael Owen of July 2009 is a completely unknown quantity.

Tevez, on the other hand would walk into most of Europes top sides without anyone worrying about what they are going to get.

Which explains why he signed for City and other top European clubs were'nt queuing up for his signature......
[/quote]
And why United offered him a new deal apparently.[/quote]

Apparently, nothing official though, and we'll probably never know. If they did though, what do you think his motivation to join City was?

lennon>SWP said:
Halfpenny said:
lennon>SWP said:
Cheltblue said:
Player for player then I would say Tevez. But like I say we need someone who can score more than five goals. If Man Utd didn't have Rooney then Tevez would be first choice, but as it stands they are too similar.

Then you will need Owen to be playing a tad better than he has so far this year.

The Michael Owen of July 2009 is a completely unknown quantity.

Tevez, on the other hand would walk into most of Europes top sides without anyone worrying about what they are going to get.

Which explains why he signed for City and other top European clubs were'nt queuing up for his signature......
And why United offered him a new deal apparently.[/quote]

Apparently, nothing official though, and we'll probably never know. If they did though, what do you think his motivation to join City was?[/quote]
what's john lennon got to do with it? (you cannot be referring to that headless chicken of a "forby", surely?)

Pizza Man said:
I may be a red, but I am not a WUM. Are you trying to suggest Citys squad is better than any of the current top four? Only Robinho would make Man Utd squad on the left wing. Barry, for Arsenal. Richards, Bridge, Robinho/Tevez for Liverpool. Robinho for Chelsea. Trust me, I would love to see City beat Liverpool to forth, but right now they are better than you.

At the moment city have a better startin 11 than the rags... utd would love to have had tevez to stay and robi easily over owen... also any1 would prefer barry than valencia n hu else u got these dais apart from rooney u not got a strong squad in goin forward.. tight at the back but gettin beat 1-0 or 2-1 will not be good enough this season... the onli threat to most teams this yr is us chelsea liverpool n arsenal.. rags wil just be a squad where gettin a draw at the swamp would not seem great to the average squads such as villa n everton.
what yall think ??

Pizza Man is like lots of rags at the moment. Trying to have the last laugh while knowing it won't last for much longer.

One of the nicest aspects of our new situation is that our children will not have to spend half their lives waiting for a trophy to appear. Our young supporters will celebrate success like I did at their age back in the glory years of Young, Pardoe and Book.

The other side of the coin is a whole generation of rag fans who have grown up knowing nothing but City being, well, City.

It is great that our younger supporters can now look to the future with optimism and a sense of pride. The rag fans who have grown up with City being, well, City, will find it much harder to adjust to the new world order, so I can understand why someone like Pizza Man would come on here to have his say.

He is feeling threatened and uncomfortable. And so he should.

I remember what it was like in the late 60's and 70's when we royally took the piss out of that lot. Our kids are lining up to do the same. Let's hope they get as much enjoyment from it as I did.

Come on you fantastic blues.

Pizza Man said:
Cheltblue said:
Pizza Man said:
I may be a red, but I am not a WUM. Are you trying to suggest Citys squad is better than any of the current top four? Only Robinho would make Man Utd squad on the left wing. Barry, for Arsenal. Richards, Bridge, Robinho/Tevez for Liverpool. Robinho for Chelsea. Trust me, I would love to see City beat Liverpool to forth, but right now they are better than you.

Yeh course, now Tevez has gone, all of a sudden you dont want him, and he wouldnt make the rag team, after your lot signing their hearts out for almost the whole of the last few games of the season for him to stay.
Your a idiot. Why don't you check why he left (mainly the money) he wanted first team football.

Your supposition, or do you have regular conversations with him?....perhaps you share Sunday lunch with him? However you get your info you are in a much ,much better position than most fans as you seem to know Teves's most intimate thoughts better than him. Fantastic!
Did he just turn round to you over a pint in the Sherwood and say 'Listen my little cybermate pizzaface, im really off for the money but a bit of first team football would'nt go amiss' ?

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Pizza Man is like lots of rags at the moment. Trying to have the last laugh while knowing it won't last for much longer.

One of the nicest aspects of our new situation is that our children will not have to spend half their lives waiting for a trophy to appear. Our young supporters will celebrate success like I did at their age back in the glory years of Young, Pardoe and Book.

The other side of the coin is a whole generation of rag fans who have grown up knowing nothing but City being, well, City.

It is great that our younger supporters can now look to the future with optimism and a sense of pride. The rag fans who have grown up with City being, well, City, will find it much harder to adjust to the new world order, so I can understand why someone like Pizza Man would come on here to have his say.

He is feeling threatened and uncomfortable. And so he should.

I remember what it was like in the late 60's and 70's when we royally took the piss out of that lot. Our kids are lining up to do the same. Let's hope they get as much enjoyment from it as I did.

Come on you fantastic blues.

Totally agree,FPM.
I was having a giggle with a few under-25 united fans at work yesterday-and simple anger has now taken the place of previous denial and derision.
They simply can't get their heads around why Tevez could leave them and come to us....they're having to deal with a completely new set of emotions-unchartered territory.
They are terrified that all the shit,grief and piss-taking that they've been able to do since their mums were wiping their arses and their dads were leaving Platt lane chanting "Fergie out"" is going to come back to haunt them.
It's like a part of their "life experience" is missing and they're having to learn how to be humble and accept that they actually lost a player directly to little old ciddy.

The shrinks would have a field day-they'd probably call it "Tevez syndrome."

Pizza Man said:
bluemoon27 said:
Pizza Man said:
Man Utd still have a better first 11, as do Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. Still think City need another 5 or so players, but that will happen in time. I have to say though, forth spot didn't seem likely a few weeks ago but now it is looking possible.

Given - van der sar
Richards - neville
Bridge - evra
Dunne -vidic
Onouha - ferdinand
Swp -valencia
Barry - carrick
Kompany - anderson
Robinho - giggs
Rsc - owen
Tevez - rooney

are you sure match player for player,fook me i forgot superman who is better than anything in your midfield

van Der Sar- Given-Given
Brown- Richards-Richards
Rio-Dunne-Smackhead
Vidic-Onouha-Vidic
Evra-BridgeEvra
Swp-Valencia (forgot about SWP)-SWP
Carrick-Kompany-Vinnie carrick is shit
Barry-Anderson (think Hargreaves is better but he is out for awhile still)-Barry
Robinho-Nani-Robbie
Berbatov-Tevez-Tevez
Rooney-Adebayor-Shrek

3 of your team in ours.
7,8 with stevie

If your team is so much better than Utd why did you finish midtable and we won the double?[/quote]

openly admit our defence was shite last year,1 reason
you play with 12 men most games,corrupt twats,2nd reason
always allowed to play excessive amounts of injury time,corrupt twats,3rd reason[/quote]
[/quote]
I am all for banter and what not, but if you start on the corrupt business I could list many things that have cost us over the years. Fans always remember what goes against them and what goes for their rivals. We had a penalty we should have not got against Spurs, but what about the one that we should have got in the FA Cup semi?[/quote]

Fuck Off

why is it that they are on this forum anyway?? goin on another teams forum is 1 thing, but a city rival?? id never even dream of goin on their forums!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.