THIS is how it feels to be City

Fuck me i've started again my misses thinks i'm a right pussy after this weekend :)

hammerjon said:
Belated congratulations to all at your club, especially the fans. I'm a life long West Ham fan but always had a soft spot for City, had some great days up at Maine Road over the years.

And as for the fella who slaughtered Iranni on Talksport the other day, if he's ever in London I'll but him a beer. Magnificent work, how that prick got a job in broadcasting is beyond me.

Hope to see you pn the prem next season.
i reckon you will do it mate
i like blackpool (the team not the place ....its a shit hole) but i reckon you will have to much for them but its going to be hard again next year if you do come up
good luck pal

Funny really, I'm feeling like filling up much more than I did in the North Stand on Sunday!

What a day.

kippaxwarrior said:
Taken from another thread but i think it deserves its own

Simply magnificent

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9JyCzbBACw&feature=related[/youtube]

Beautiful

I've watched literally hundreds of replays in many different languages since Sunday but that one is the best...Blues in all walks of life all loving it! Made me cry again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.