This is how it feels to be holistic

rickmcfc said:
Don't want to sound pessimistic, but makes you all feel like this?

girl-takes-ecstasy-pill-i-007.jpg

Let's not get too carried away with ourselves just yet, eh lads?

cheshirecheese said:
This is nothing new. I've been taking an alcoholistic approah to watching city for many years.

Very funny!

We never win at home
And we never win away
We lost last week
And we lost today
We don't give a fuck
Cos we're all pissed up
MCFC OK

sir baconface said:
MCFC are starting to look like a slick, well-run business that can become a dynasty. Lickle old City is a thing of the past. It won't suit everyone but there you go.

Your kidding right. Much better than before but the management of the Mancini sacking was woeful, As is our PR and it would appear Cyber security is not too good either.

BlueAnorak said:
sir baconface said:
MCFC are starting to look like a slick, well-run business that can become a dynasty. Lickle old City is a thing of the past. It won't suit everyone but there you go.

Your kidding right. Much better than before but the management of the Mancini sacking was woeful, As is our PR and it would appear Cyber security is not too good either.

Hey...... I'd be more than happy if our new policy of Holisticism means gaffes are made OFF the field, not ON.
Drop the ball in the PR dept not in the 6 yard box. Leak scouting reports not goals!
It will take a while to turn a stuttering Alpha Romeo into a smooth running Bentley. Holistic or not, we're still City for a little while longer aren't we!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.