This is new

Garrinchas---Dog

Skill wise and possession of the ball there is very little between the pair of them,if only Geo`s finishing was as clinical,and he had better players around him.......I know he didn`t progress at Ajax like he should have done......I blame Buzzer jr

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mns_jEJlzR0[/youtube]

enjoyed the video but sorry mate, messi is the best player ever whilst kinkladze wouldn't be anywhere near. don't get me wrong kinkladze was my first hero growing up watching city but he's 10% of messi.

If Kinky was in the same team as Messi, i think he would split starts down the middle between the two.

I love Silva, Kinky though stayed with us when we went to shit and we all owe him 50 bows a day imo.

Silva could match him in my heart but he still has a ways to go and thats saying something.

I should add he was my fav ever city player as i grew up. My two best mates are rags and even when we were fucked and they were kicking ass they both agreed they would have him above any of their own players in a similar position.

@ban-mcfc, don't you ever wonder though if he had the players around him how much he would have kicked on ?

I rarely get blue tinted specs, but with kinky i do and i make no appologies for it.

If i remember rightly we had the choice of signing a little known Kinky or a little known Figo, same money same time, love him as i do i wonder how far Kinky would've gone if he'd signed for a bigger team at the time? Also wonder if Figo would've got to his heights if signed for city?

TCIB said:
If Kinky was in the same team as Messi, i think he would split starts down the middle between the two.

I love Silva, Kinky though stayed with us when we went to shit and we all owe him 50 bows a day imo.

Silva could match him in my heart but he still has a ways to go and thats saying something.

I should add he was my fav ever city player as i grew up. My two best mates are rags and even when we were fucked and they were kicking ass they both agreed they would have him above any of their own players in a similar position.

@ban-mcfc, don't you ever wonder though if he had the players around him how much he would have kicked on ?

I rarely get blue tinted specs, but with kinky i do and i make no appologies for it.

possibly, my step dads a big all round sports fan, he says he's a city fan but if we lose i doubt he's that arsed (my dads side are the big blues), he sort of just likes most sports in general although he's very knowledgeable about football.

there was a video on sky sports, showing premier league years, and city were on with kinky on the ball. anyway he was just walking in and said "and there's city's best ever player"... i obviously asked him about bell, he said bell was probably city's all round greatest but kinky was more talented. now i never saw bell and i cannot remember too much about kinky as i was about 6/7 when he left. so it's not my place to comment, but for me you still can't compare kinky to messi.

TCIB said:
Fair enough that matey (rag) xD

/me runs for the hills

haha, i always get sneaky suspicions my step dad is a rag, he seems pissed off when i come back from city when they've won, saying that he is a miserable twat.

TCIB said:

Ability and skill wise, Kinky had it all. Great control, good dribbling, lovely balance & a good shot. It would have been great to have seen him in a top side surrounded by good players.

lol there are many closet glory hunting rags about.

I would say my ex was but she just fancied that classless prick giggs.

Hmm she is single and lives 3 minute walk away...No Guy No, Be strong xhamster is your friend.

Kinky was our God mate as you prolly have heard of others.I gave up on any hope of glory in my lifetime but happily paid just to watch him.

I think myself as a normal guy but Kinky was the man in my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.