THIS IS OUR CITY!!!

Am I the only City fan who can see that onouha isnt the answer at centre Half? He looks hesitant with the ball and lacks any real positioning knowledge. He is good back up at least, honestly of the top 5 at the moment, which is where we are aiming to be next season, which side would he get in?

answer is none

Good lad, good profesional but I just think Not good enough yet

BlueDean said:
Am I the only City fan who can see that onouha isnt the answer at centre Half? He looks hesitant with the ball and lacks any real positioning knowledge. He is good back up at least, honestly of the top 5 at the moment, which is where we are aiming to be next season, which side would he get in?

answer is none

Good lad, good profesional but I just think Not good enough yet

That's how you could describe Micah.

Given

Zab Dunne Richards Bridge

De Jong Kompany

SWP Ireland Robinho

Bellamy

Kompany and De Jong will give the back 4 more protection and would hopefully get the best back out of Dunne and Richards for the remainder of the season (although personally i'd invest in another centre half). They would also cover for the wing backs when they get forward. We have alot of pace in this team and would be good on the counter. This would be ideal as an away day formation.

--------------------- Hart ----------------------
--Zabaletta-- --Richards-- -- Onouha -- -- -- --Bridge --

-- De Jong -- Kompany --

-- Shauny -- -- Elano/Ireland -- -- Robinho --

-- Bellamy --

This would be my team I have no worries about the two young lads playing in the centre of defense especially with 2 defensive midfielders in front of them.

Bollox to Dunne. What a waste of the DMS, to babysit that plonker game in game out...to get the best out of him? What's that then? Red cards own goals and falling over his own feet? Bloody mental. He's had half a season since his new contract and has done nothing with it. The only thing I want to see from done is his name on the transfer list.

--------------Given----------------
Zab-----Dunne----Richards---Bridge

-------Kompany---De Jong-------

SWP---------Ireland--------Robbie

-------------Bojinov-------------

thats my strongest 11 if we get Given that is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.