This is our roundabout!

Lightwood said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
I'm sure we can both share the roundabout(no harm in a bit of banter)
After the game might be a different story.

I'm sure there will be a few clowns within both sets of fans but you'll find 99.9% of Stoke fans are there to enjoy the day win (hopefully) or lose.

Shook many a Bolton fans hand before and after the game and hope it's the same at the final

I hope so mate, let's show the rag press, that CITY (both) are the dignified ones. I worked around stoke for a few years (office wa at shelton steelworks) met some great lads, let's just say may the best team win and the day enjoyed by all.

See you on the roundabout!

As long as the sizeable racist BNP/EDL element of Stoke's support do not turn up singing about our owners being 'Pakis, you are next' as my Bolton mate says they were singing loud and proud on Wembley Way, then all should be okay.

LongsightM13 said:
As long as the sizeable racist BNP/EDL element of Stoke's support do not turn up singing about our owners being 'Pakis, you are next' as my Bolton mate says they were singing loud and proud on Wembley Way, then all should be okay.

on wembley way quite a bit and never heard anything of the sort all day, amazing how the rumour mill works

got off at wembley park with about 10 to 15 other's.Ithink we should own that area again<br /><br />-- Tue May 03, 2011 10:05 pm --<br /><br />
jacko8684 said:
i was there... I drove down to Watford and got the train to Wembley central..n walked to the roundabout.
I was sober but had such a fucking laugh.
What a day.
Well done blues it was a pleasure being around you all

oh.... ps.... anyone on the train back to Watford with Sunita from Corrie??
I was.... shes fit but shes a red, but a nice lady all the same
just seen this.She live's in shaw(honestly)and my mate(ex footballer for oldham,luton and newcastle)say's she's a stuck up woman,typical arrogant red woman

We should share the roundabout, and keep it for both sets of sensible fans wearing colours. There'll be plenty of opportunities for like minded individuals to meet elsewhere if they so wish.

lesalanos said:
We should share the roundabout, and keep it for both sets of sensible fans wearing colours. There'll be plenty of opportunities for like minded individuals to meet elsewhere if they so wish.

Do you really seriously think this could happen? The police wouldnt allow it and im quite sure a number of fans on each side wouldnt want it.

Great story about this.

Me, our kid, his work colleague and his mate were walking down from The Green Man and saw three rags walking down to get to Wembley down the hill. Next thing we see is them turning around and walking back up and us wondering why the hell they are doing that. So we're walking down and all we see is the best part of 15,000 blues crowded around this sodding roundabout and we went, almost in unison, 'ahh right'.

C_T_I_D said:
Great story about this.

Me, our kid, his work colleague and his mate were walking down from The Green Man and saw three rags walking down to get to Wembley down the hill. Next thing we see is them turning around and walking back up and us wondering why the hell they are doing that. So we're walking down and all we see is the best part of 15,000 blues crowded around this sodding roundabout and we went, almost in unison, 'ahh right'.

15,000??!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.