This is unheard of.

Dribble said:
I mentioned this phenomenon last year when the main Rag protagonist Red John announced he was no longer that interested in football & was more of a family man....... That was until the morning when Rooney signed his vastly improved contract & he booted my office door in & did an Adebayor knee slide & yelled Rooney's just signed a new 5 year contract you fuckin bastards & ran out again!!!

All the Rags then came crawling out from under the stones they'd been hiding under & their sickly 'We're Man Utd & we'll do what we want' attitude went into overdrive when Rooney scored that shinned over head kick...... Funnily enough though I haven't heard a peep out of them since the FA Cup semi-final, even less since the Champions League final. Their silence was even more deafening after their famed funeral procession turnout.... :-)

this has to be post of the year!!! i just ROFLED everywhere haha

I'm rather lucky, there are NO rags in my workplace!!!
instead ive got 5 one eyed Liverpool fans :/
Telling me how we were lucky to win the cup last year....
That they fell unlucky with injuries.... and wait for it...
That next year is........????

Shaun of the dead, aka the office Red Rat has already conceded defeat in the CS!!! He thinks I'm fuckin stupid so I just played him at his own game:

Rat: Your lot are gonna batter us on Sunday, we're (The Rags) shit at the moment!!
What he really meant: I'm hedging my bets on this one!! I'm hoping we batter the fuck out of you, but I'm not so sure of victory against you Berties nowadays cos you're lookin pretty deeecent!!

Me: No way will we win, you've been the best team I've seen this pre-season, look how many goals you scored!!
What I really meant was: You Rags looked really good this pre-season, but so did we!! It's too close to call, so much so that I'm busy clenching my butt cheeks tight to stop the poo running down the back of my legs I'm that nervous. All said and done, I'm still desperate to annihilate you Rag bastards!!!

Don't you just fuckin love having football as a relaxing pastime? :-)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Rags don't discuss football. They talk shite. There's a difference.

While at the same time dont really realise how embarassing they actually are!! One of my mates turned into a Barcelona fan with 20 mins to go off the champions league final!! Perculiar breed arent they!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.