This is what cheers the heart!

have a lot of rag mates and to a man they are all pulling for us on Saturday.
All are mindful of the debt they owe City for keeping them in existence after the war and all really chuffed that both clubs could corner the feel-good factor by Saturday evening.
By way of qualification,all are Manc-born and regular attenders at the swamp.

after the blackburn home game last season i couldn't get my car out of a section of snow & hard packed ice where i'd parked. despite being late in the evening & freezing cold the bloke opposite came out with a shovel, dug a way out & gave me a push. he still says hello if he sees me on a match day.

when i parked up for the west ham game he was leaving his house & we exchanged pleasantries & he said for me to enjoy the game, adding that he was missing his game. yes, it turns out he's a rag (rags v arsenal was on sky) but a top bloke.

AlanK said:
I have some "bitter" rag fans friends who have actually bought Stoke shirts to watch the final in. How sad is that.

That is really proper sadness to the extreme.

AlanK said:
I have some "bitter" rag fans friends who have actually bought Stoke shirts to watch the final in. How sad is that.

One of my lads at work has also done this. Armchair Scum fan who doesn't know where the ground is - £10 off e - bay.

almost all the rag mates congratulated me and wished us a good luck in the final!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.