This is where Stevie Ireland was last night

Wow this report makes it look even more serious, mind you I think I prefer the City website report because I only ever believe half of what I read in any newspapers!! But a 999 call does make it sound a little more serious.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1139880_city_star_stephen_ireland_rushed_to_hospital" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... o_hospital</a>

You're right in saying that Stevie's looked below par in recent games.
He defo does ned a rest but what would the best non Superman midfield set up look like ?

Shay

Mica Toure Lescott Bridge

SWP Nige Barry Robby/Petrov

Bellers Ade

Hang on a min.
What are we saying here.
The season has only just started.
He has been saying that all the fitness training he's been doing means he will be still runing
when all the others on the pitch are knackered.
Look at Tevez, runs his bollocks off, does he need a rest ?
Sympathy for the role he is being asked to play, but needs a rest ,come off it.

Bojinov The Bull said:
He kept on kneeling down every 20 seconds last night but didnt and grabbing his head I was wondering what was wrong with him, dizziness and feeling unwell sounds like concussion, I didnt see him get a bang on the head though.
I hope he got his ticker checked.

Eccles Blue said:
If you look on the City main page you will see that Stevie Ireland was taken to hospital last night:

Stevie Ireland is back home after being taken to hospital following last night’s Carling Cup win over Fulham.
The Blues reigning player of the season was substituted in the 75th minute of the 2-1 win and taken for precautionary checks after complaining of dizziness and feeling unwell.

Tests were carried on the 23-year-old and he was given the all-clear. He is expected to rest today and resume training at the weekend for the visit of West Ham on Monday night.

I have thought for a few games that Stevie didn't look well and maybe now people will get off his back.
needs to stop all that running up hills

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.