this is why cats are better than dogs!

Really pisses me off the comments on that video all "the owner should have been put down not the dog". When will people realise that dogs are fucking dangerous wild animals. I don't care how well trained it is, I don't care how cute it is or how many times the owner says "my dog would never hurt a fly" all dogs have the potential to just snap and seriously hurt or even kill someone. Why I was happy to see that the UK have finally made the dog attack laws stricter. All dogs should wear a muzzle in public in my opinion but at least they're going in the right direction.

RandomJ said:
Really pisses me off the comments on that video all "the owner should have been put down not the dog". When will people realise that dogs are fucking dangerous wild animals. I don't care how well trained it is, I don't care how cute it is or how many times the owner says "my dog would never hurt a fly" all dogs have the potential to just snap and seriously hurt or even kill someone. Why I was happy to see that the UK have finally made the dog attack laws stricter. All dogs should wear a muzzle in public in my opinion but at least they're going in the right direction.

Rubbish attempt

RandomJ said:

You're a fucking moron of epic proportions and i hope you win a Darwin award for the sake of the human species.

Challenger1978 said:
RandomJ said:

You're a fucking moron of epic proportions and i hope you win a Darwin award for the sake of the human species.

Aww did I upset the dog lover cult? So sorry why don't you go cuddle your flea ridden animal to cheer yourself up.

RandomJ said:
Challenger1978 said:
RandomJ said:

Aww did I upset the dog lover cult? So sorry why don't you go cuddle your flea ridden animal to cheer yourself up.

My dogs are probably better fed, better groomed and have better health care than you ever have had. In fact only two Sundays ago (4th May) my 7 1/2 month old pup won best of bread and best pup in its class at the Merseyside toy dog show.

So nobody is a bit suspicious of the multi camera angles?
Looks like a pro set up this.

denislawsbackheel said:
So nobody is a bit suspicious of the multi camera angles?
Looks like a pro set up this.

It's suburban America. They're paranoid as shit about anything they all have multi camera set ups on their homes.

RandomJ said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/6US4d2OqtEM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/6US4d2OqtEM</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.