This Lady is growing on me (Kelly O'Donnell)

Blue Streak said:
Count me in. I've liked her ever since she took over the role. Something about her really floats my boat. Infact I was going to start a similar thread but the OP beat me to it.

i doubt this thread was the only thing he was beating when he started the topic lol

-nibz- said:
york away to this! said:
-nibz- said:
2ci748p.jpg

P.S. I do apologize if Kelly's husband/boyfriend is reading this :)

...what does it say on that note she's just passed to Alex?...

It's not a note. It's a ticket from Amrik Gill for a mission to the sun.

Lol! Is that rat in prison or is he back up to his old tricks?

John.des said:
If you mentioned Natalie, I see her doing interviews with players every time in tunnel cams after games but never actually seen one interview. Where do they put these ones?
These arent the after the game inerviews thats up to the OS with Pelle and 1 player usually...
Its not on youtube channel neither so why he makes those ones?

Broadcast Live after the match to City Square screens for us Alkies hanging around the Summerbee or Star Bar. Never seen them on the site or Youtube channel.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Seem to remember something on here about her being a rag s/t holder or was that the other one ?

You know what! I think you're right. Just look at how the City badge is being covered by her hair!

2ci748p.jpg

Disgusting!

Eccles Blue said:
Natalie is the best of the three (IMHO) she is a Blue through and through and knows her stuff. I also couldn't warm to the Irish lady for some reason and Kelly just bores me!!

Far too biased post match,we go now just to listen to it and laugh.Shame as she could be good.

IF she is a rag, she hides it well, constantly referring to City as 'us' and sounds pleased as punch that we beat the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.