This Malcom Glazer website getting tasty

mcfcliam

South Stand 118 and NOT the Blue Alliance Liam!
http://www.malcolmglazer.com/

From MIB
Date 16-1-2010 15:14:33
Country UK
Message Fucking sad city scum posting on here. Your all just a bunch of bitters from Bluemoon-mcfc. Your all sad and pathetic.
PAM -FAT SLAG
De Niro -Peadophile
Ric turner - Wanker
Stoney - DeNiros Rent Boy
And as for 100%MANC your a dead man walking pal. think your clever with your photo shops do you? You better watch it son coz you have the whole MIB's after you and WE WILL KILL YOU. you wont be able to walk around manchester without getting attacked fella so if I was you i would FUCK OFF down to london or somewhere

PWOPA NAWTY MIBS

From joe mercer
Date 16-1-2010 18:21:22
Country uk
Message pam i will slit your throat if your not carefull

WTF

"you wont be able to walk around manchester without getting attacked fella so if I was you i would FUCK OFF down to london or somewhere"

hahahha you get stabbed by united fans there!

mcfcliam said:
http://www.malcolmglazer.com/

From MIB
Date 16-1-2010 15:14:33
Country UK
Message Fucking sad city scum posting on here. Your all just a bunch of bitters from Bluemoon-mcfc. Your all sad and pathetic.
PAM -FAT SLAG
De Niro -Peadophile
Ric turner - Wanker
Stoney - DeNiros Rent Boy
And as for 100%MANC your a dead man walking pal. think your clever with your photo shops do you? You better watch it son coz you have the whole MIB's after you and WE WILL KILL YOU. you wont be able to walk around manchester without getting attacked fella so if I was you i would FUCK OFF down to london or somewhere

PWOPA NAWTY MIBS

WTF

The money is nothing to write home about and the beard tickles.

Funny thing is that if youd bother to report them to the police they would actually get into shit for that kind of comments.

they will track the IP address and it will be from some high school in London and the ring leader of the website will be some fat year 10 chinese kid who is coming to terms with the fact girls dont want him and he is getting more attention from men and who gets picked on and started the website to make himself feel needed and wanted in this world
i thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.