This Malcom Glazer website getting tasty

m27 said:
100%manc said:
Awwwww thanks MIB's I always wanted to be in the manchester version of Bugsy Malone

malone460.jpg

"Dermo, why did you just batter that lad?"

"He's done some really funny photoshops about United."

"You what?"

"He does these photoshops about United."

"Photoshops?"

"Yeah, photoshops."

"You sad c*nt Dermo."

To be fair though, when I used to write for City 'til I Cry I had some lad start on me in Venus in Town. I'd never seen the fucker in my life and he comes over and pushes me and says, with tears in his eyes, "Don't fucking write about United in that fanzine you twat!" Hilarious stuff.

Fuck off - no one pushes anyone in Venus - its far tooo loved up for that - he may have hugged you. You still go>?

surblime said:
How embarrassing. Yet another thread about uts.
And lots of city fans going there posting comments.

Dont see that many rags on here, no where near as much as us posting on there

youre embarraing this club, get a life, or god help us.

FACT.glazers are not going to be the owners forever, or the sheiks for us. Reality check please!

Ironing

SWP's back said:
m27 said:
"Dermo, why did you just batter that lad?"

"He's done some really funny photoshops about United."

"You what?"

"He does these photoshops about United."

"Photoshops?"

"Yeah, photoshops."

"You sad c*nt Dermo."

To be fair though, when I used to write for City 'til I Cry I had some lad start on me in Venus in Town. I'd never seen the fucker in my life and he comes over and pushes me and says, with tears in his eyes, "Don't fucking write about United in that fanzine you twat!" Hilarious stuff.

Fuck off - no one pushes anyone in Venus - its far tooo loved up for that - he may have hugged you. You still go>?

As I was, erm, in a happy frame of mind, I couldn't stop laughing. I've not been for a while actually, now I've hit my thirties I need to book the following week off work if I want to get involved in such frivolity. One great night followed by five with a forboding sense of impending doom. You wait, it happens to the best of us ;-)

Swales lives said:
As you rags, are watching... I'm looking forward to seeing this again.
Oh please don't slice me up, you little skip rats and fat 50 yr old paedos!

rags.jpg

I didn't know Harry Hill was a RAG? I like his TV Burp. Shame

m27 said:
SWP's back said:

I've not been for a while actually, now I've hit my thirties I need to book the following week off work if I want to get involved in such frivolity. One great night followed by five with a forboding sense of impending doom. You wait, it happens to the best of us ;-)

ahhh those were the days. the biggest worry you had on a friday was what you were going to wear when you went out on the saturday. used to go in there every week for years in my early twenties. think ive got a pic somewhere of me in there wearing a vest top, combats and sunglasses thinking i was the dogs bollocks. in bed for 12ish most saturdays now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.