This Mornings Papers

mcfc_die_hard

Just shown the back pages of the papers for this morning on skysports news and they are all reporting that there was a group of 6 players lead by Shay went straight to Gary Cook after the game to protest the sacking of Hughes.

If this is true i think the players need to think about what they are doing, they are payed to play football so leave the other decisions to the owners and chief executives

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/646986/BELLAMY-LEADS-FURIOUS-PROTEST-TO-CITY-CHIEFS.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/6 ... HIEFS.html</a>

The players would do well to remember that is is they who have got Mark Hughes sacked!

I'm sure the new manager will sort them out ...... one way or the other!

black mamba said:
The players would do well to remember that is is they who have got Mark Hughes sacked!

this.

just letting of a bit of steam, they'll get over it like we all will.
It has been a momentous day, we're all a bit shocked at the mo, there wasn't a lot wrong with it tho' City dug deep for a battling performance to show respect for their departing coach and United got pummelled

black mamba said:

Prob not the ones who protested tho..?!

blucat599 said:
just letting of a bit of steam, they'll get over it like we all will.
It has been a momentous day, we're all a bit shocked at the mo, there wasn't a lot wrong with it tho' City dug deep for a battling performance to show respect for their departing coach and United got pummelled

sorry but nothing personal.........fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.