This new trend im seeing with the city shirt.....

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
The new trend is the number of people wearing older shirts to distinguish them from the Johnny Come Latelys who have all the latest kits. Where did the European away kit come from? Last time I saw that was Gillingham in 1999. Important match that one! On that subject anybody know where you can get the yellow and black striped shirt? I was wearing my blue Kappa number on the day but worship the importance of the yellow and black with the prisoners patch on the back!

Or are people buying the older shirts online then wearing them in attempt to not appear as a Johnny Come Lately?

33.jpg

Rare one that

weeman19_89 said:
I tuck the black collar inside my shirt, I think that makes it look a lot better.

Oh,you never do?! Gosh - Hello sailor................................

LHarper said:
SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
The new trend is the number of people wearing older shirts to distinguish them from the Johnny Come Latelys who have all the latest kits. Where did the European away kit come from? Last time I saw that was Gillingham in 1999. Important match that one! On that subject anybody know where you can get the yellow and black striped shirt? I was wearing my blue Kappa number on the day but worship the importance of the yellow and black with the prisoners patch on the back!

Or are people buying the older shirts online then wearing them in attempt to not appear as a Johnny Come Lately?

33.jpg

Rare one that

lol, spot on

we should do a deal with an anti-perspirant company, it looks a bit humid in this seasons home kit,

the blue turns darker when wet too, almost a better colour.

design or design flaw?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.