this place getting worest

alfalahi said:
well you got the idea from my posting .

Well now I'm just confused. Were you making your point by ironically starting a horrendous thread, or is this unintentionally funny because you're you?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
alfalahi said:
hey there

just come here to get some views and information about this club

but i found that the forum is full with useless topics and copyNpast trash news all over the play

where are the admins?

please clear the forums and ban these useless kids in here , make some rules for opening topics and copy n paste thing

thank you

Agree Alfalahi. Apart from your posts and my posts, we get a lot of crap on here. Only those people with 'O' levels for starters, and then only if you have all three City shirts, and a City dog collar but no dog. Get it sorted Damocles.

Hmmm...the dog collar thing may be a bit hard to administer?

In all seriousness, we can't ban people because we disagree with them, or the content of their posts. That's hugely unfair and kind of goes against the point of a forum. Ric has set specific guidelines for us to follow, and they are fair, whilst promoting discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.