This season

pauldominic

I've opted for this forum moderator gentlemen.

Does anyone pride themselves like me that although you support City, you have a sense of objectivity about all things football?

City being leaders by 3 points in the middle of January has got all sorts of people in a right old lather - commentators, journalists, supporters, managers, players of other clubs, other forums etc.

In terms of referees and the FA I think its just about varying levels of competence and I wish we had all of them up to Collina's standard.

Just expect it to get worse folks but lets all have a laugh.

Forza Mancini and C'MON CITY.

EDIT: Examples please :D

pauldominic said:

Does anyone pride themselves like me that although you support City, you have a sense of objectivity about all things football?

City being leaders by 3 points in the middle of January has got all sorts of people in a right old lather - commentators, journalists, supporters, managers, players of other clubs, other forums etc.

In terms of referees and the FA I think its just about varying levels of competence and I wish we had all of them up to Collina's standard.

What exactly are you trying to say? Seriously? I can't figure it out.

jimharri said:
pauldominic said:

What exactly are you trying to say? Seriously? I can't figure it out.

I think he's reading the shipping forecast.

glen quagmire said:
down Crack put pipe the.

A little game for you paul.

Rearrange the sentence.

Au contraire.

I was reading about 'arry this morning in the sunday times and he's attempted crude mind games with Roberto and I hope he goes down.

I also read all sorts of crap from journalists about Roberto...

pauldominic said:
glen quagmire said:
down Crack put pipe the.

Rearrange the sentence.

Au contraire.

I was reading about 'arry this morning in the sunday times and he's attempted crude mind games with Roberto and I hope he goes down.

Let me offer a little bit of advice,
Fuck what arry says, fuck what the journo's say, what matters is how City do on the pitch, the questions and answers are given every game.
I rarely read a media article regarding the Club, and if I do I certainly dont take it to heart.

Big G said:
pauldominic said:
glen quagmire said:
down Crack put pipe the.

Rearrange the sentence.

Au contraire.

Fuck what arry says, fuck what the journo's say, what matters is how City do on the pitch, the questions and answers are given every game.
I rarely read a media article regarding the Club, and if I do I certainly dont take it to heart

Well neither did I. That is exactly the point I was making.

pauldominic said:
Big G said:
pauldominic said:
Au contraire.

I rarely read a media article regarding the Club, and if I do I certainly dont take it to heart

Oh yeah, I see it now. Cant believe that point evaded me all along....

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
pauldominic said:
Big G said:

Oh yeah, I see it now. Cant believe that point evaded me all along....

Well support City or declare your allegiance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.