This still brings a tear too my eye,

Pam said:
Who left the ground and had to go back?

Nearly! I was welling up when they scored the second and just wanted to go but my dad said 'no, we stay until the end'.

Good call pops.

Goosebumps galore. Was twelve years old down at Wembley. Absolutely buzzing still.

One of the best days of my life. Best game I've ever been to with City. Just can't top it..perhaps maybe this year ....;)

Got an enormous bruise when Dickov scored - I ended up wedged between the two seats in front of me and trapped my leg! Owwchie!
Didn't hurt, honest....pleasure outweighed the pain!

There were grown men around me crying when Dickov scored. 50-something men. Hard looking men. IN TEARS. It was brilliant.

i was 10 and my dad went but left me behind :( we still have the program and ticket

Every time i watch a video of that i say to myself next time we go to Wembely I am defiantly going. Hopefully I won't be waiting too long

My dad gave my ticket to our friend as he didnt have one gambling on me getting in. Me only being young and small walked up to the turnstile, there was a gap from the floor and turnstile at the old wembley so i crawled under. The stewards were laughing and didnt do anything.. Great Day!

My shins still hurt now from travelling about 3 rows forward head first after we eqaulised. Some scary skinhead bloke gave me a kiss on the forehead and helped me get back to my row. Like someone else said, some hard looking bastards crying their eyes out too.

I'm surprised the people that decided to come back even made it back up to the stands through the torrents of piss that were going down the stairs - rivalled Victoria Falls

I remember at half time some guy reaching over and robbing the till from one of the food places - everyone was scrabbling around for the bits he dropped - managed to stand on a tenner and got some funny looks from others going for the same one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.