This time last year

gio's side step said:
The question is - if the same thing did happen again, can we all look forward to another Khaldoon post-hangover interview on the OS after the final game, and if so, what on earth would it say?

"We offer our gratitude to Roberto who has worked tirelessly and with dignity throughout his tenure. But we have mutually agreed...."

Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Come on. It wouldn't be City if we weren't sweating right up to the last kick of the last game would it?

I looked at the fixtures last night and suddenly realised there's every possibility of a good old traditional City last-day ticker-tester at Bolton. In fact unless we are 3 points or more ahead of Spurs there will be.

Oh God.[/quote

Enters mr sturridge, great cross martin, oh shit

Need Arsenal to do us a favour in a week and we must beat Blackburn.

All will seem much rosier then, with another trip to Wembley to look forward too as well.

markbmcfc said:
We were 4 points ahead of Spurs. They had one game in hand.

This year its 3 points. Albeit we have both played a game less than last year.

Sweaty bollocks time. We're not gonna fook this up again, are we?

YEP

I'll reserve my opinion of whether we will pip Spurs until after we play Blackburn.

It would have been pure arrogance to assume victory last night. Liverpool are on the up particularly at Anfield. It was the manner of the defeat that was very disappointing and has knocked our confidence.

The only crumb of comfort I can take from last night is that 2 of our best players and definite starters for the remainder of the season didn't start (De Jong and Silva).

So Blackburn becomes huge. We have to win. If we don't I can't see us getting more than a point from Everton,Bolton or Spurs. We have to beat W Ham and Stoke at home to stand a chance.

So beat Blackburn and I think we'll do it if not we won't.

Spurs have tough fixtures but they will have the belief that they did it last season and we have the memory that we failed!

Blackburn = must win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.