This video sums up perfectly what it’s like being a blue.

Every single match going fans of other clubs who are older than 30 know this. They know our fanbase, how we suffered while the shower over the road were winning everything and rubbing our noses in it, especially with that banner. They all envy us and they all wish the Sheikh had bought their club. Grudgingly they know as a fanbase we deserve our moment in the sun. It's the internet trolls and kids who've never been to a game in their lives, egged on by the media shit that are the problem.

Every single match going fans of other clubs who are older than 30 know this. They know our fanbase, how we suffered while the shower over the road were winning everything and rubbing our noses in it, especially with that banner. They all envy us and they all wish the Sheikh had bought their club. Grudgingly they know as a fanbase we deserve our moment in the sun. It's the internet trolls and kids who've never been to a game in their lives, egged on by the media shit that are the problem.
Problem? The redtop bias media and teenage keyboard warriors are no problem to me. 41 years following and loving city has made me and many others the person I am today - loving this amazing period we are experiencing but nothing will change if it all goes sour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.