This weekend Premier League games

Mayor West said:
i want wigan to stay up, villa to go down, and bale to leave spurs (unless its to UNited) so all is good at the minute.

Same, mainly because I work in Wigan with a few Wigan supporters, and it'd be nice for the area if they stay up.

Someone told me that its better for us if Spuds make it over one of the other two because of these mysterious pots and the fact that they've only qualified once and would take our place as the lowest co-efficient English team Or some crap. Is this true?

I will go ape if we get a third group of death on the run and then I will pull Twattini's hair.

What's going on at Southampton? Two red cards (and one for West Brom) and down to 9 men... sounds like a La Liga game and doesn't sound like the Southampton who played us off the park.

Fuck it; Leeds have equalized. Bastards!! Still, I see El Hadji Diouf has been sent off; wonder what he's done today? And Hull imploding. Win today and they were promoted, but they're 2 down at Barnsley.

jimharri said:
Fuck it; Leeds have equalized. Bastards!! Still, I see El Hadji Diouf has been sent off; wonder what he's done today? And Hull imploding. Win today and they were promoted, but they're 2 down at Barnsley.

I'm happy with that, I hate the Elephant Man.

Looking like Stoke will be here for at least one more season..

And Bale saving Spurs yet again lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.