This weekend Premier League games

oman0115 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
RyanP3609 said:
Does anyone know how I can find out who Sky gave MOTM to? There's nothing on SkySports that I can find to let me know and they didn't do an interview after the game with anyone so not sure.

Phil Jones I think.

You're joking aren't you? This is why England will never win anything at International level. Phil Jones is absolutely bobbins, I've actually enjoyed watching him today because he's so bad. Yet these so called experts hype him up like they do anything that's young and English, then they act all surprised when they get embarrassed by the Worlds best teams, on the other hand maybe I know nothing. Can honestly say though I hope he's a first team regular at the swamp for many years to come.....

I'm not Phil Jones' greatest fan, but I thought he was outstanding against Woolwich Wanderers.

THFC6061 said:
oman0115 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Phil Jones I think.

You're joking aren't you? This is why England will never win anything at International level. Phil Jones is absolutely bobbins, I've actually enjoyed watching him today because he's so bad. Yet these so called experts hype him up like they do anything that's young and English, then they act all surprised when they get embarrassed by the Worlds best teams, on the other hand maybe I know nothing. Can honestly say though I hope he's a first team regular at the swamp for many years to come.....

I'm not Phil Jones' greatest fan, but I thought he was outstanding against Woolwich Wanderers.

Except when he got the ball and tried to control it, it looked funny at times, otherwise defensively he was more than ok yesterday, that's true.

THFC6061 said:
oman0115 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Phil Jones I think.

He was the best player on the park by a mile the ugly ****

What is Ed Chamberlains problem with us?..again making us a case in point when talking about lack of British players in premier league teams..."look at Manchester City winning the title with only 4 regulars"...

jake28 said:
What is Ed Chamberlains problem with us?..again making us a case in point when talking about lack of British players in premier league teams..."look at Manchester City winning the title with only 4 regulars"...
Probably his sick way of telling us, "come and sign me" to increase your english quota.

jake28 said:
Always use city if its for bashing purpose's,although they could have used arsenal(wilshire,walcott regulars when not injured)only they haven't won anything for is it 7years...

What a goal by Vlaar. Villa 1:0 up

Haha Sunderland equalise instantly. Very good attack that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.