This weekends FA Cup games Discussion Thread

dippers v rags. Mugged or burgled?

ok, so deciding who you want to win tomorrow is like deciding whether you want to be mugged or burgled but i actually think i hate those thieving, racist, scroungers more than united now. Forget the impact of the result on the title race. What do you think? Rags to win for me. I think they're marginally less morally void.

Re: dippers v rags. Mugged or burgled?

draw another game for the rags scouse cheats to win replay on pens
how else ?

League more important than ever, Scousers to win. Only time I would go for a Rags win would be if it meant we won the league due to the result.

Would normally cheer on the dippers over the rags without any problem. Now, the only thing I can hope for is a very long and tiring game (does this round go to replays?) with enough mad tackles and on-pitch fighting to get half of each team banned for the next 6 games. Oh, and a ref with balls.

22 broken legs.

Not really bothered about the score.

another generation said:
Would normally cheer on the dippers over the rags without any problem. Now, the only thing I can hope for is a very long and tiring game (does this round go to replays?) with enough mad tackles and on-pitch fighting to get half of each team banned for the next 6 games. Oh, and a ref with balls.

Ditto the above

BezzMCFC said:
i want liverpool to win.. simple

I've always thought that too up until this season and almost had a soft spot for Liverpool because of their hatred for united but I hate Liverpool more than anyone now. Just wondered if anyone felt the same way. Don't get me wrong, I still hate united so much it physically hurts too.

give & go said:
draw another game for the rags scouse cheats to win replay on pens
how else ?

I'd like a draw but a rag win on pens, rags go all the way to the final and lose, more games for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.