This Weekends FA Cup Quarter Finals & Other Prem Games

Castiel said:
jimharri said:
Why did you lot not start playing until after half time? If you'd had a go at them from the off, you'd have beaten them.

That's just how this season has been. We have a good team but the atmosphere at the club is so poisonous that nothing productive can get accomplished. I was surprised to see them turn it on at all and expected a rather severe loss. We only played well because it was United and it's usually personal between them and us, especially with our recent history with Clattenburg. Ironically United and Barca are the only two teams in the world I'd be confident against at the moment. Without a common enemy to unify us, everything else is luck of the draw.
The world and his dog can see that. And I'm sure you are aware of the players most outsiders blame for creating that atmosphere. Until you get rid of them (or until you get a manager that they are happy with!), then you will continue to have that rift in the club. Those same palyers effectively forced AVB out of the door and he's doing a bloody good job at Spurs now, with an inferior set of players.Are Chelsea prepared to bite the bullet and get rid of those big name players?

Re: This Weekends FA Cup Quarter Finals & Other Prem Games

Castiel said:
jimharri said:
Why did you lot not start playing until after half time? If you'd had a go at them from the off, you'd have beaten them.

That's just how this season has been. We have a good team but the atmosphere at the club is so poisonous that nothing productive can get accomplished. I was surprised to see them turn it on at all and expected a rather severe loss. We only played well because it was United and it's usually personal between them and us, especially with our recent history with Clattenburg. Ironically United and Barca are the only two teams in the world I'd be confident against at the moment. Without a common enemy to unify us, everything else is luck of the draw.

Makes a lot of sense that.

jimharri said:
The world and his dog can see that. And I'm sure you are aware of the players most outsiders blame for creating that atmosphere. Until you get rid of them (or until you get a manager that they are happy with!), then you will continue to have that rift in the club. Those same palyers effectively forced AVB out of the door and he's doing a bloody good job at Spurs now, with an inferior set of players.Are Chelsea prepared to bite the bullet and get rid of those big name players?

I don't think it's the same as it was before. Terry, Lampard and Cole are all that is really left of the untouchables (Cech doesn't seem like a controversial person). The issue is the fans and the owner are at odds over Rafa. It's like Roman is holding onto him to prove some sort of point. The fans wont forget what he prick he was to us while at Liverpool and he isn't a very good manager anyway so he gets things wrong which compounds our hatred.

I said on here when AVB was sacked that I was hugely disappointed in the players and he has gone on to prove me right with is work at Spurs. Nature of the beat I suppose but not much left of it to tolerate.

Castiel said:
jimharri said:

I don't think it's the same as it was before. Terry, Lampard and Cole are all that is really left of the untouchables (Cech doesn't seem like a controversial person). The issue is the fans and the owner are at odds over Rafa. It's like Roman is holding onto him to prove some sort of point. The fans wont forget what he prick he was to us while at Liverpool and he isn't a very good manager anyway so he gets things wrong which compounds our hatred.

I said on here when AVB was sacked that I was hugely disappointed in the players and he has gone on to prove me right with is work at Spurs. Nature of the beat I suppose but not much left of it to tolerate.

Sooner they are fucked off out of your club the better. They are utter poison to any new manager.
Speaking as a City fan though I'm happy they are still there because as long as they are, you will never be able to move on.

Squadmissile said:
De Gea might be borderline useless with his hands but the amount of saves he makes with his feet is fucking ridiculous.

lol. He's been one of the best goalkeepers in the Prem this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.