This Weekends Football

We all know what is going to happen in this half so you might as well mentally prepare yourself for the dissapointment.

mat said:
Fuck you Sky.

If they could they'd be scoring for the cunts.
its sickening isnt it! did you see that slimey cunts face at the start of the program?! might as well have had his green and yellow scarf on, the twat!

rickmcfc said:
AustinBlue said:
kenzie115 said:
I had £50 on United at the start and added another tenner when they went 1-0 down. Really really want to lose £60.

I cannot understand how any blue can give themselves any reason to celebrate United winning. It might be a clever bet. But this makes no sense to me. Some part of you is now wanting them to win, or will feel "better" about them winning.

Put the drugs down, and read what he said again.

My name is Austin Blue, and I have a problem...

AustinBlue said:
kenzie115 said:
SWP's back said:
I never win on football bets so at 1-0 at stuck 50 notes on Utd at 5-2.

You can thank me when they dont win and it will be £50 well spent.

I had £50 on United at the start and added another tenner when they went 1-0 down. Really really want to lose £60.

I cannot understand how any blue can give themselves any reason to celebrate United winning. It might be a clever bet. But this makes no sense to me. Some part of you is now wanting them to win, or will feel "better" about them winning.
Not at all. £137 winnings makes no odds to me but I literally never win on football bets. I'd pay £1k now if it ensured Utd didn't win.

AustinBlue said:
rickmcfc said:
AustinBlue said:

Put the drugs down, and read what he said again.

My name is Austin Blue, and I have a problem...

Well done, you done the first step in admitting you have a problem!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.